Thank you to those that sent words of encouragement through my blog, text messages and facebook. It really means a lot to know that yall care.
I had an additional test done today and basically I have lost some vision in my left eye. This is what triggered me to realize I needed to get to the Dr. I can see just fine and if it never returns it won't effect my standard of living. My Dr is hopeful that the bleed will go away on its own in the next few months and hopeful that the vision will restore itself. I have a follow up visit where they will look in my eye to see if the bleed is still there, hopefully it will be gone and I will be worry free or they will do the test again and I will know if my eye sight is getting worse (then we will take some action) or better and keep waiting it out. One good bit of info is that my optic nerve is great color and size, he just wants this weird bleed to go away and I will be back to normal.
We don't know why this happened to my left eye, but he is guessing it is pregnancy related as I haven't fallen or hit my head recently. This has happened some time between July and October. I had my annual visit in July and he would have noticed it then if it had been there.
If you think about it keep praying for my eye and the bleed.
Wedding Wrecks, Fangirl Edition
6 days ago


Hoping things turn out ok! My cousin had an issue with her eye (I won't go into details because I don't want to scare you) when she was pregnant and they said it was related to a pressure buildup.
ReplyDeleteSending you good vibes!
I missed your original post, but I hope things get better and you get good news at your next appointment.
ReplyDeleteOh my so much going on with you...I have been falling asleep half way reading through my blogs lately and just caught up on yours....
ReplyDeleteThe room is really coming together and Im loving all the colors and patterns....and your little belly is getting so cute...Little Owen will love his room:)
As for your eye so weird and scary...Im telling you so much can happen when pregnant...never a break...I will pray that things will be OK:) Take Care!!!