Project Laundry: Wash, Sort, Hang baby boy clothes.
These are all hand-me-down clothes from my wonderful in-laws side of the family. We had 6 various sizes of bags of clothes that ended up being 8 loads of laundry that took 3 days to process. Chris was a great sport and went with me to two Targets and 3 Walmarts to buy all the hangers we needed. I just couldn't buy Owen pink hangers!
All the clothes on the floor ready to go to the washing machine.
All the clothes sized in piles ready to be hung.
Newborn to 3 months are in a bin and will go in the dresser, 6 months to 18 months are hung ready to go to the closet!
The clothes are now in the closet waiting for this little boy to come home and grow up and need them!




Wow....You have been busy:) I cant believe all of those clothes glad he will have a big closet!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the paint color against your black crib really makes things POP:) Your cribl looks like the one we will be picking up this weekend...Cant wait to see the finished project:)
Last but not least how cute is it that your Prego Belly is hanging out of your T-shirt....Love it!!!!
Ya'll have been busy busy! :) Looking good, can't wait to see it in person!
ReplyDeleteHoly COW that is a lot of clothes...and a lot of laundry. I think I would have sorted into bins and only done 6 months at a time. LOL
ReplyDeleteWow, what a lucky little guy. So many clothes and you look SO organized!
ReplyDeleteHoly Crap! That baby already has more clothes than me!!
ReplyDeleteWOW, you are organized! That's VERY impressive!
ReplyDeleteYou have been a busy lady. How awesome! I am putting off the laundering of all clothing until I go into nesting mode.
ReplyDelete