Here is Chris not letting me vacuum, but getting the room dust free for his son! Look at the proud smile on his face, I don't think I've ever seen him so happy to vacuum before!
Just in case we might forget who we are doing this for, we marked his territory!
Chris trimmed the crown and baseboard I trimmed around the doors, windows and outlets.
After I finished trimming I started rolling. Yes, my belly did hang out of my paint clothes, but we figured this is the last of the big messy projects for me till I fit back in them!
Next up: the CRIB!
There was a little talk about not putting it together while the paint was still wet because it might make it a little difficult to maneuver in the room, but after a few unexpected tears.....my softy husband and soon to be amazing father got straight to work.
He even had a little fun while putting it together too; checking out Owen's view.
Owen, you better thank your daddy one day, he was half sick and still worked on your room.
Here is the fabric that your Grandmommy and I are going to use to make your bedding.
(sorry it is blurry)


Love the colors! Miss you both! Can't wait to start buying cute things for Owen! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI love it!!! So bright! He is one lucky little man!
ReplyDeleteI commented on your other post before I saw this one. Love the color, love the crib, and love that fabric with the little guitars - it is perfect!
ReplyDeleteLove the bedding fabric! Amazing! Can't wait to see the nursery when it's finished!
ReplyDeleteThat looks so freaking awesome! Wanna come design my nursery? LOL
ReplyDeletegorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteI love Owen's room! :) It looks so cute & perfect!
ReplyDeleteLove the color! You guys look so happy and I'm happy for you!
ReplyDeleteOh i love the color!! It's gorgeous! It's going to look so good when it's done. Can't wait to see more pics!! Good job momma!
ReplyDeleteOh I cannot wait to see it all done!! How exciting!!!!
ReplyDelete