Shutterfly is offering 50 Christmas cards to bloggers who blog about their stuff!
We've used shutterfly for tons of stuff in the past from photobooks to personalized gifts, it is so fun to see your pictures come to life in person, how many of us take tons of digital photos and never do anything with them. I am guilt of this!!
Click here for the link to their Christmas cards, or here for calendars, or here for holiday invitations! See they have stuff for everything!
Right now I am debating between the following 2 cards.
I think once I select a picture to use in the card I will know which one to purchase!! I just love getting christmas cards in the mail so I figure others love getting them too and we all know I have a little extra time on my hands right now!!!
If you are interested click here, to find out more about how you can get your free cards too!
Back Off, Man. I'm A Baker.
1 day ago




No comments:
Post a Comment