Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Fun Part 2

On December 13th, my sisters joined Chris and I at the dr's office to see Owen's ultrasound.  It was a quick ultrasound only 15 minutes, but I think they enjoyed seeing all his parts on the screen!  Spine, tummy, hands, heart, and FACE!!!  Oh, that face that I have fallen in love with and I just can't imagine what it will feel like to see it in person and KISS it!
Just in case you didn't remember his face!


The rest of the day consisted girls day out!  We shopped, ate and then baked Christmas cookies and if  you are interested you can see us in action below!

Part 1:  What cookies are we going to make?


Part 2:  A little cookie cutting time! 


Aren't my sisters beautiful?? Don't they look like sisters and I am the random one thrown in!  haha!




the cookies!


sisters:  Sara (the middle child), Robyn (the baby) and me (the #1)
I am so lucky to have these women!



so back to the cookies, they were awesome when iced with whipped buttercream icing!

I hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. haha i just saw this for the first time today... where have i been??? love it! and we are so dorky in those videos lol

    ReplyDelete