Thursday, December 16, 2010

a little show from Owen

so i didn't realize how CLOSE Chris was zoomed in on my belly!  Oh well, enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Precious! Enjoy every little kick... if you're like me, you're gonna miss it someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! My baby is starting to kick hard, so much my belly moves. It always makes me smile. I can't wait for hubby to be able to see it without sprinting across the room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG....a few more weeks..I can't WAIT till we can see HLB like that! That is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, too cute! You are making me miss that a little. I don't miss the kicks to the bladder though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious memory to get on video:) I have been looking at my stomach a ton now since he is really starting to move and all..He is always head down and I can feel his little butt poking out:)

    Also I love you and the hubs accents...so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely amazing! Thanks for stopping over to my blog and your kind words, in response to your question...yes we are absolutely in an open situation with our donor family, they are incredible and we're thrilled to be sharing this journey with them! Actually the donor mother has her own blog she started recently...
    http://iloveyouthismuch-shelly.blogspot.com/
    It gives you a little glimpse into what an amazing family they are, we truly love them so much!

    ReplyDelete