How far along: 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: will find out next week
Maternity clothes: yes, bought some new pants today and still don't love them. I don't like the secret fit belly anymore and I don't like a HUGE 4" elastic band cutting into the bottom of the belly either. I am about to buy some suspenders.
Stretch marks: bought new lotion today, smells way better! Of course though nothing is easy and it wouldn't come out the pump, so I opened it up and it was SOLID in there, then as I was using the pump straw to stir it got lost in there. I told Chris and he fixed it all for me!!! I didn't even ask!! He is so sweet! Gosh I love that man!
Sleep: is about the same, just tossing and turning
Best moments this week: The wonderful baby gifts we got over the holidays. My dad or Papaw out did himself this year!! Check out the cuteness he picked out all by himself.
Belly button in or out?: starting to pop out all the time when I stand up, flat when i am sitting
Craving: organic skim milk (have I mentioned this?)
What I am looking forward to: 2011!!! And this BABY!!!
If you are wondering if it is strange to be wearing a summer dress in the winter, yes I agree; but if you didn't have any pants that fit you would wear it too! Plus, I am usually hot when I am inside, so it works! This is the day after Christmas, Owen we would have loved for you to see all the snow; you will just have to take our word for it that it was beautiful!! Daddy wanted a pictures of us, so I braved the weather and I am sure you will recognize our building and house! We think it is so cool that this is the place you will call home and it will give you that warm fuzzy feeling driving up the drive.
Thanks to baby center dot com: By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb.
Be Afraid. Be VERY Afraid.
1 day ago


Love the outdoor pics! I am not at work so I can't do my self portrait thingie (can you believe I don't have a full length mirror in this house?) so I'm going to be late on my weekly update this week. Boo, the snow will be gone by the time I get DH to take a pic.
ReplyDeleteLooking great! Glad to hear you and baby are doing well, hoping things only continue smoothly for you!!!
ReplyDeleteWicked Gorgeous, momma! So, I still need to put together Owen & Your baby shower gift...I promise I will soon! I will try to call you tomorrow...
ReplyDeleteYou look great!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful!! So close now--keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome! I love the new pics! I'm getting SOOO excited for you guys! I'm starting to think that maternity pants will never feel comfortable - I've had the same experience!
ReplyDelete