Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BIG update!

This morning Chris and I got up at 6:15am picked up my BFF Christie and headed to the drs office for another u/s and OB appointment.  Good news is that Owen weighs about 6lbs 10 oz which would be a perfect weight gain of 1 pound in the past 2 weeks.  Then my OB started talking c/s and we got to put a date on the calendar!!!!  We do have an u/s on Feb 9th to check the placenta placement again and if it moves we might cancel the u/s, but if it doesn't then Owen will be born on...
.
.
.
.
.
FEB 11th
.
.
.
.
that is 16 days from today!
.
.
.
OMG!!! I can't believe he is almost here!!  I am having a baby!!!

Oh and no great u/s pictures so we will all have to wait for the real thing!!

7 comments:

  1. OMG. I can't believe its so soon!! SQUEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!!!!! What wonderful, fantastic, awesome news!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome date...thats actually my guess of when I will have my little boy...How funny would it be if we had our babes on the same day...Guess time will tell:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not have facebook...But I am going to get one soon:) I have been houned by millions of friends and family to get one but I didnt want people posting stupid things about my pregnancy on facebook...because it seems facebook has a ton of random people you know kinda thing...where my blog is people who really care and know me well...but I will let you know when I get one:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scooting over here (again) from M&M. I've been following your blog (maybe not officially) for quite some time.
    Feb 11 is a pretty good day to be born, it's my daughters birthday too!
    Cannot wait for some pics! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay - Almost Owen time - so excited for you - Feb. 11th is John birthday too - a good day to have a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...it must be scary and exciting at the same time! The countdown is on!

    ReplyDelete