Wow, my mind can't wrap around this. Back in June when we found out we were pregnant I never thought this day would come. There has been lots of worry and anxiety to get to this point and there has been lots of joy too!
How far along: 37 weeks or a full term baby, we can finally say come when you want!
Total weight gain/loss: up 42 lbs
Maternity clothes: oh yes, had to even buy an extra pair of maternity yoga pants so that I am comfy Stretch marks: no new ones, I am rocking the Berts Bees Wax, Mama Belly Butter; it is a pain to put on but worth it
Sleep: the newest thing is my right leg falls asleep immediately and my left arm is falling asleep now too~all this before I can fall asleep, but only 14 more nights!
Best moments this week: seeing Owen on the ultrasound; even though he had a hand and a knee in his face so we didn't get any good pictures and the best part of the dr appointment was putting a c/s date on the calendar
Belly button in or out?: officially out, guess that means he is COOKED!
Craving: Pancakes and Milk!
What I am looking forward to: meeting this little one on the 11th if everything goes as planned!
Friday, January 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


YAY!!!! What a HUGE milestone. I cant wait this little man's adorable little face. I hope you are feeling good. Enjoy these last couple weeks of kicks, hiccups and silence :)
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic, congrats! Hopefully Owen will stay in for a bit longer!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!! I am just so excited that I can hardly contain myself! I tell everyone I see! :) love you!
ReplyDelete:does a happy dance:
ReplyDeleteand laughs at the turkey timer popping out image!
Yayyy! So close now! Owen's measuring a pound bigger than Chase was at that point--you go, girl! Good job growing that sweet boy :) So happy for you, as always.
ReplyDeleteLove the color of your shirt:) You look like you have dropped this week...Are you feeling more pressure...Really crazy on Thursday night I started to feel more pressure down there...like I know this is going to sound weird but you know how guys sometimes have to adjust themselves when they get up:) Well I feel that way like something just isnt right and I have been able to control the waddle by making an effort not to do it but I noticed that is becoming impossible these days...Well today at my US Friday....We couldnt even see Baby Hakes face anymore because he is so buried down in my pelvis....and on Thursday am that wasnt the case so I guess he has as they call it dropped or engaged...Kinda sad I wont see his cute little face until he is here but I guess I have a million pics to look at in th meantime....
ReplyDeleteAs for you 14das seems so close:) Hope everything continues to run smoothly!!!