I figure this might be a fun before post! Here are a few of the outfits that Owen has received from family members that are special. These are not all of them by any means, but the ones that I have managed to take pictures of. Maybe one day I will get a better camera and the pictures will be more professional, but till then....oh well!
| |
| going home outfit |
This is the outfit that his Grandmommy (Chris' mom) made him. We had fun picking out the pattern together and I can't wait to see it with a real little baby boy in it! The hats were hard to find, but I am a determined shopper! The little booties were given to Owen from his PaPaw (my dad) they are also handmade and are so soft. I have a little white onsie and some white socks for him to wear under everything.
 |
| From Aunt Sara |
This was a Christmas present from Aunt Sara (my sister). She knows how the Holmes' family also has a love for old cars and this little set is super soft and just so cute!
 |
| From PaPaw |
This is 2 different outfits. The top one is Owen's first (of many) Alabama t-shirts! ROLL TIDE is what we grew up saying! I am sure that since Chris and I are not big sports fans, my Dad will be able to convince Owen to cheer for Alabama! The other outfit is another handmade set, it is a sleep sack and a cute fun blue hat!! I am envisioning newborn pictures already!
Oh, I can't wait......13 days!!!!
Catching up on your last couple of posts, LOVE the nursery pictures, you guys did an amazing job! Those outfits are too cute!! We lived in Alabama for a few years and I remember how avid those Alabama fans are! He will look so cute in all of those outfits. Unbelievable only 13 days!!!
ReplyDeleteSo much cute stuff:) Love all the little outfits/hats/booties...Now Bring on the Baby!!
ReplyDeleteWhohooo! My outfit made the cut! :)
ReplyDeleteSo much cute I can't take it. Your blog has been full of cute overload so in silly chain fashion, I nominated you for a blog award! Details on my blog! :P
ReplyDeleteThe nursery looks amazing and the clothes are adorable! Love it! I am getting soooo excited for you!! You can now say that you will get to meet Owen "this month!"
ReplyDeleteso so so adorable! Just catching up but the nursery turned out great and I can't believe you are getting so close to meeting Owen! He is a lucky lil' guy :)
ReplyDelete