First, my big boy had his first day of play school yesterday! I am SO VERY PROUD of him! Truly, he has the best personality! On the way to school we talked all about leaving MeMe in the carseat and coming back to him after school ends. We talked about how some of the kids might cry, but Owen was a big boy and would be ok and didn't need to cry. We talked about how he was going to have snack and play on the play ground and how he needed to listen to his 2 teachers. I told him he would have a good fun day at school with his buddy Colin.
We got to school, took the first day picture in front of some of the brick of the church and walked into his class. OH MY! Most of the class was crying. Owen seemed fine so we washed his hands, found his friend Colin, they started playing in the kitchen together, he gave Mommy a kiss and that was it! He was happily playing when I left!
When I picked him up he looked tired! We had a cute little chat that went something like this:
Hi, Owen!!
"Mommy you came back to me!"
Owen what did you do at school?
"Play with trains" "Play outside"
Did you have a snack?
"yes, COOKIES!!!!"
What did you have to drink?
"water! I threw my cup away!"
Did you play with Colin?
"uh ah"
Did you play with the other kids?
"NO, they crying!"
BAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHHA!! I LOVE THIS KID!!!
In Jesse news! I think he flipped, which in this case isn't a great thing! He has been head down every u/s and OB appointment. The way I know this is that his hiccups have been very low in my pelvic the past month or so. Well, yesterday I felt this weird rolling, a movement that hasn't happened this pregnancy. Then he has been kicking in a total different location and last night the hiccups were in my left rib cage area. :/ Dude, are you just doing everything to ensure we have a repeat c/s? His size being big, me having gestational diabetes and now him being in the wrong direction. My belly went from a basketball look to more of 2 melons when I look down! Haha, thankfully I don't think it looks weird to others! Hopefully, he will flip back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment