
How far along: 37 weeks, COME ON BABY!
Total weight gain/loss: I was up 42 lbs with Owen and I am proud to say we are only up 30.8 pounds!
Maternity clothes: Loving that the weather is a little cooler and I am comfy in my yoga pants that I enjoyed at the end with Owen!
Sleep: Looking back at Owen's 37 week post it seems the leg falling asleep thing isn't new. I had forgotten that happened with him. My main complaint is shoulders get so soar.
Best moments this week: the progress on the bathroom! I am so ready to have our master bath functioning again.
Belly button in or out?: officially out, guess that means he is COOKED!
Craving: ready to eat normal again!
What I am looking forward to: meeting this little guy in a few weeks hopefully.
Stretch marks: my belly is still red and splotchy I am using the same Berts Bees Wax, Mama Belly Butter that I had left over from Owen's pregnancy. I finally figured out to scrape it out with the top of my finger nail and rub it on. It is so greasy, but does keep me from feeling dry! I think Owen's stretch marks have gotten red and the other stretch mark I thought I had disappeared! I will take it!
This week has been difficult. One evening I had contractions on and off all night long. They ranged from 6-10 minutes apart and were definitely uncomfortable. They woke me up at night along with the urge to pee and because I was drinking extra water it made the night very long. It kinda messed with my head a little too because I was a little hopeful that it meant possibly a baby on the way, but I am pretty sure this guy is going to wait till he is cut out! haha! After all the preterm labor scares he is going to be stubborn at the end!
We still have a few little things that
- hanging vinyl wall art in Jesse's room
- wash sheets and changing table cover
- clean his room one last time
- few more freezer meals including: shepherds pie and turkey chili (working on that last shopping list next)
- clean up around the house...its just cluttered
- hang a few things that were in guest room now nursery around the house
The BIG Master Bath Renovation still needs: (wrote this on Saturday and since then the crossed out stuff has been finished!)
crown molding: hang, prime and paintbase board: install, prime and paint- can lights: install trim (still waiting for it to come into supply house)
2nd coat of paint on walls- hang mirror (using my Grandfathers Mother's antique Mirror)
hang light fixture over mirror- finish electrical switches and receptacles and some other electrical stuff to do with the breakers
install thermostat for heated floor- install towel bars
- install shower door: the guy is coming hopefully middle of this week
Plumbing: set toilet (needs a good cleaning first), install faucets and fixtures in shower; plumber is set to come Monday morning hopefully before I post this on Tuesday! Haha! He did!!- cleaning: the whole thing will need a good cleaning before I will feel like it is "ours" and then of course we need to move our stuff in
- towels
- toiletries
- extra shampoos and stuff! This is the exciting part as it means we are DONE!
Really only the cleaning and the moving of stuff is my part. Poor Chris has A LOT to do! I have started gathering stuff in the hall bath to move to the other bathroom! I need to remove that stuff and then it will be easier to make room for Jesse's stuff in the hall bath too!


He's almost here! And you look GREAT! :)
ReplyDelete