Monday, September 9, 2013

Jesse: 35 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 30 pounds (9 less than OWEN)
Maternity clothes: Yes 
Stretch marks: about the same, but belly is getting itchier!
Sleep:  I am miserable and will probably get more sleep once he is here! Still up about every hour and the couch is getting more comfy than the bed or at least hopping between the 2 is good.
Best moments this week:  Meeting with the OB and putting a "plan" on the calendar
Belly button in or out?: ugh. so far out
Craving: not much, just if I don't eat all my snacks I do get hungry and it is hard to get full again. 
What I am looking forward to: OB apts every week and hopefully getting closer to having this boy outside in my life and arms!

My 35 week appointment was pretty good and though we did have a slight hiccup.  My weight gain is right on track, my blood pressure, urine and belly measurement were "perfect".  Then she did the strep B test and checked my cervix.  Well, my cervix didn't really agree with that exam and I started gushing blood.  My OB said it was more than she liked to see, but I really wasn't stressed and it stopped before I left the office.  Thankfully.  

Chris is working on the master bath again.  We are hoping and praying the tile guy comes this week.  This baby is going to be here before we know it!!  We spent 2+ hours this morning figuring out the marble top size (normally this would be templated by the installer, but we are saving money templating and installing it ourselves....YIKES if we measured wrong!!). 



No comments:

Post a Comment