Total weight gain/loss: 29 pounds (lost a pound this week, must be water!)
Maternity clothes: Yes
Stretch marks: found some new ones on the left side and the belly bump is getting a bit red and splotchy.
Sleep: A couple of nights have been pretty good, though my belly is so hard to get comfortable on pillow.
Best moments this week: Threw a good friend her baby shower/sprinkle! Its been so fun to be pg together! Love and hate all the double looks I have been getting I must be huge! Haha!
Belly button in or out?: ugh. so far out a so visiable through ALL my clothes.
Craving: not much, just if I don't eat all my snacks I do get hungry and it is hard to get full again. Maybe a brownie!
What I am looking forward to: Possibly 3 weeks and I get to kiss his face.
I did get a few things done that I am kind of embarrassed to admit. I am so over prepared. Today Owen and I went to the car wash. Everything, I mean everything came out of the van including a toddler's car seat. That was so gross! Then during naptime, I installed the baby car seat, mirror and put our suitcase, breast feeding pillow and blanket for Chris in the van! Yes, I will be driving around with all our junk in the back for weeks, but it was cluttering up the floor in Jesse's room and driving me crazy. Now all we have to do is grab the last minute items (the very detailed list is on the fridge) and put them in the duffel bag and go! Last night Chris hung a bunch of "art" on the walls!!!
I did get a few things done that I am kind of embarrassed to admit. I am so over prepared. Today Owen and I went to the car wash. Everything, I mean everything came out of the van including a toddler's car seat. That was so gross! Then during naptime, I installed the baby car seat, mirror and put our suitcase, breast feeding pillow and blanket for Chris in the van! Yes, I will be driving around with all our junk in the back for weeks, but it was cluttering up the floor in Jesse's room and driving me crazy. Now all we have to do is grab the last minute items (the very detailed list is on the fridge) and put them in the duffel bag and go! Last night Chris hung a bunch of "art" on the walls!!!
Haha! Here we are:
This morning as I took Owen to school I asked him if he noticed Jesse's car seat? He said "uh-huh, when Jesse outside I buckle him, ok mommy?"
Ok buddy! You can buckle him. Chris and I got a great laugh because it isn't about helping mommy it is ALL about the buckling




No comments:
Post a Comment