Thursday, June 25, 2009

CD19: Maya Massage Update

Maya Massage:
I guess I haven't posted about this because I am not sure how I feel about it. I believe that there is a lot of natural remedies for the illments in our life and I believe that we are doing more harm to our bodies than we know(cancer, tumers, etc.). That being said I will try the natural approach before a bunch of medications, but this lady was a little hippie for me. She had white hair to her waist, but yet wore scrubs. Kinda like a doctor/nurse but not. She gave me the massage (at a discount she ran over time and didn't charge me-that was nice!).

The massage felt good and bad, it felt like stretching my muscles inside my abdomen. She did work out the kink in my neck though, but if i am going to do that then i will go to a spa where you get the whole cucumber water/relaxing experience, instead of a room inside a verizon wireless store. Oh, you mean to tell me I forgot to mention that part? I am walking down a strip mall, I can see the sign for the place but can't find the door. Then out pops this lady with the white hair, I knew right away this was the place. Can you imagine if the VW had been open and you are getting a massage and you hear people asking about their phone plans? WEIRD.

I do think that I will try her detox tonics if this cycle is a bust.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you...I worry a lot about the medications I am taking and the risks involved. WOW verizon store huh? very odd! I would be careful of the detox tonics and run them by your doctor. You never know what is in herbal stuff...did you know ecstasy was sold in herbal stores 20 years ago as a mood enhancer? I would just double check it with them! GL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check with my DR thanks for the idea, i didn't think of it!

    ReplyDelete