
::patting myself on the back for not POAS this morning!
Well, tomorrow starts the end to my 2 week wait. I am going to POAS in the morning and if it is neg, which it will be because it is WAY to early, I am going to have a talk with Chris and see if he wants me to bring some sticks on our trip. If not then we will be waiting till Monday, which is when Aunt Flow is suppose to make her appearance but I am praying she will hold off 9 months or so!
I've included my chart my temp spiked today! Getting my hopes up even further!!! But it may have only spiked because I wasn't sleeping good because I was wanting to get to temp taking time...ahhh please let this be over soon!
On a more positive note: Anna's c-section is scheduled for tomorrow so hopefully her hormones will rub off on me and her baby in my arms will be a peek into the future! Can't wait to kiss Sophie's little head, she is going to be so pretty!!


ooooo temp chart spikes are good!!!!! Take some sticks on your trip! I think it will be good to!GL!!!!!!
ReplyDelete