Doctor's office says I am 6 weeks but I am prepared for a backslide once we do and u/s. Anyway, Chris was so excited when I got home and could not stop grinning and hugging me. I, of course, am my usual self that tried to ruin the moment; but at the last minute relaxed and let it be wonderful. (I am a horrible wife that I don't want to hug my husband the minute i walk in the door, with bags in my hands and feeling hot and sweaty). Side note: I was hot and sweaty because my AC is unhooked while we are having repairs done to the house and I had a cavity filled and sweat when I am nervous and I have had nervous jitters all day b/c we are PG!!!!
My dentist diagnosed my first PG symptom, sensitive teeth. I'm not complaining!
Also, thanks to Anna for all the newborn stuff!!! Be it a girl or boy i've got it covered!


So cute!!! I couldn't help myself from taking early pics either. Snap away, girl--you deserve it!
ReplyDelete