Thursday, September 10, 2009

CD29: who ovulates this late?.....me!


Seriously, this can't be good for trying to get pregnant to ovulate this late? REALLY cycle day 26??!!!! I am pissed at my body. I really don't think there is a chance out there that this is a "good quality" egg and there is not much of a chance that anything reached that egg to fertilize it.... my hope for a pregnancy to begin before the end of the year are flying out the window faster than I can type...I hope the next 11 days will pass quickly and AF will make her arrival on time and we can move on past this roller coaster that I call my cycle.

On a positive note: my luteal phase is consistently 14 days (NORMAL!!!!) so the countdown is on till CD1 (9/21/09).

PS: to the possible future baby that this cycle could produce; I am sorry for being so negative, but it is all about self preservation.

1 comment:

  1. ironically this is the cycle we would get pregnant with our twin~babies we loved you!

    ReplyDelete