Wednesday, September 9, 2009

CD28

I think I am at the point of I don't believe it will ever happen. It is happening for other people all the time. I used to picture what it would it would feel like to see the 2 pink lines, how I would tell my husband, how we would tell our families. I can't imagine what it would feel like to know there is a child growing inside of me. Even typing that feels like a foreign language to me. There used to be this excitement at the beginning of each cycle, thinking "this could be the one!" now it is more feelings of confusions and the good old: why me? why us, God? what is your plan? I don't understand anymore.

I love my husband, I mean really truly deep in my soul LOVE him. I hate seeing in his eyes the disappointment.

when is it my turn?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry. After awhile, it does start feeling like it will never happen. Don't lose hope, though. Your perfect baby is out there waiting for just the right time to meet you. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete