
I put up the ferning microscope, the opk tests and the thermometer last night!!! It felt great!!! Tonight, I am going to dig through the tubberware containers in the basement full of baby stuff and get the books back out and begin to read them! I love to read so if you have any great suggestions of any books let me know. One tip my sister-in-law told me was to go ahead and read some parenting books while pregnant. So, any good books on parenting let me know those too! We went to Walmart last night and while we were there Chris bought some honey buns. I turned to him and said "now that you are going to be a Daddy you might need to rethink your lunches, I am not letting our kids take honey buns to school". He just grinned, and agreed! Though, it came back to bite me when I was tired of walking threw the store and he said "now that your pregnant you need to get your exercise so you can push my baby out!" LOL he is right! I have got my IPOD and my book and I am headed to the gym tonight to do some walking on the treadmill and the stationary bike, with my heart rate monitor to make sure I don't get to over heated!
Day 2 of knowing I am pregnant and LOVING IT!What is going on inside me:
Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.


Definitely read Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy. Its an easy read, funny and gives you a no holds bard look on what happens to your body. I read what to expect when expecting weekly and definitely get Baby bargains. It'll be your bible when your registering. It really helps you make safe decisions.
ReplyDeleteI'm reading 'The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy' and 'I'm Pregnant' (this is a week-by-week guide so just reading a chapter as it comes). Recommend both highly. Happy reading!
ReplyDelete