Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I need help your ladies!!

So, Chris and I are headed to the Dr's in the morning, of course first off I need all your prayers. Pray that Chris or myself don't get too freaked out and scared about this new phase that we are about to venture into.

Second, those of you out there that have done this before. Do you have any suggestions? What do I need to ask the DR while I am there. What was your first steps. Last time I was there she mentioned the drug clomid. Were you monitored through the first several cycles? Is there anything you wish you had known if you could go back and start from the beginning. I am so nervous, we are not ready to jump to an RE yet. But that is one of the things I will be talking to her about.

I am still hoping that this cycle will be our miracle! TIA!

2 comments:

  1. commenting back to you, on my post about florida. We also went to Orlando on our honeymoon! :) and I will be posting tons of pictures when I get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, I will be praying for you! I remember this journey and I remember the ups and downs. As you said God will be faithful! Thank you for stopping by my blog and I look forward to God doing great things in your life.

    www.pixelperfectblog.com

    ReplyDelete