Wednesday, September 22, 2010

its a...............

BOY!!!!!  

Heart, spine, brain, placenta, cord are all looking great! 


Bring on the Guitars and Cars....or should I say Mustangs in this family!

Here is the fabric I have picked out for the bedding for the nursery!!
So it will look something like this:

But with a black crib and the guitars will be the bedskirt!! Hope we can find a cool strip and solid to match.  I think I am going to paint the walls the teal color, but lighter so it is not quite that bright.  Oh and I need a light fixture...hum....off to daydream.

17 comments:

  1. Praise!
    Such happy and longed for good news.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Enjoy getting to know your boy and dreaming about guitars and mustangs.
    Wonderful, joyous news.
    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jeanna!! I can only imagine how excited you must be. I'm so glad to hear that everything looks good with Lil' Spark. And the bedding is going to look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! Even though I have known for a couple of hours! CONGRATS! so happy for you and Chris! Woo Hoo! HEALTHY baby is the Best Baby...now I am on Team lil Spark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! How exciting! And I LOVE the guitar pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!! love the guitar bedding and the mustang part lol mustangs are a big part of my life too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! How fun will it be to pick out all the boy stuff now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! You will LOVE having a boy. They are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh Congrats!!!!!!!!!! I love that fabric. I had his cart cover made out of it. We love guitars and rocker stuff. Little boys are AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY for boys!! Congrats Jeanna you and your husband deserve this happiness. Love the guitars as well :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew it!! I knew! IT WAS GOING TO BE A BOY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the name you have choosen.. Owen is my sons name too:) Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATS!!! I can't believe I was so wrong!! LMAO Love little boys and mustangs (hey do you want mine since I need a mommobile? LOL)That nursery is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great news!! I was totally not expecting a boy!! that is so wonderful!! I love the crib bedding! We are a family that loves rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yayyy, yayyy, yayyy!! How wonderful. Boys love their mamas! So happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome News:) Welcome to the Boys club:) That is so sweet of you to say you would sit with me...My sister was over today and that was nice but days of bedrest are long...I need to get into a series or something...When I did IVF bedrest I watched all of the Sex and the Cities and that kept me entertained....I love the bedding too...with a black crib it will look very nice....Maybe check out Etsy for Crib sheets....Might be someone out there that could make you what you want based on the fabric you have picked...Babies R Us had a line by Amy Coe that is little guitars and skulls but super cute:) Carters online store has also come out with a tone of cute new outfits for winter:))))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such wonderful news. Sending you lots of positive, very boring rest of your pregnancy thoughts and prayers :)

    ReplyDelete