Friday, October 22, 2010

lil spark: 23 weeks

 How far along: 23 weeks (WOW)
Total weight gain/loss: weighed this morning 19 pounds, Dr. L said to save her some of my cookies! haha
Maternity clothes: loving that fall is here and breaking out some of my winter maternity clothes
Stretch marks: nope; thank goodness!
Sleep:  same: sleeping with an extra pillow in between my legs and tossing and turning due to my arms falling asleep and now getting to sleep in almost every morning!
Best moment this week: Owen is still kicking and every time it is the best!  I got a little worried at one point and ran for the doppler.  By the time I found his heartbeat I felt a kick and yes it was right on the doppler probe!! Owen must not have liked my intrusion and was reclaiming his space!  Hehehe! It was like we were having a little game. 
Belly button in or out?: still considered an innie, but the middle part is pushing out at the top, looks a lot like both right now.
Craving: still just cold milk and sweets (guess I am going to have to give up some of the sweets)
What I am looking forward to:  24 weeks and VIABILITY! 1 WEEK TO GO!!




Thank you to baby center dot com:
Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With her sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango), you may be able to see her squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze her when she hears them outside the womb. 


FYI: Owen does like mommy's singing in the car!

4 comments:

  1. You look great! My babies loved it when i sang as well. My little girl loves it when we sing to her now as well :) so keep on belting out those tunes as it may sooth him when he comes out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bump has def gotten bigger...Nice and cute/round...Love it!!!

    Im feeling so much better reading everyones weight gain makes me feel normal...I hoped on the scale this am and right back off...I had gained 4lb in a week...Yikes...So at 22wks Im now up 17lb...maybe the blood flow or the pumpkin pie:)

    So glad to hear things are right on track...time will def start flying with the holidays approaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous! All that 19 lbs is in the bump! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable....and I know Owen is too! Can't wait to "meet" him!

    ReplyDelete