Saturday, October 16, 2010

Owen is a strong boy!

Yup, you guessed it!  Chris felt the Owen kick last night several times!!!!

Oh, Daddy was smiling so big!! 

For the past couple of nights Chris has jumped from the loveseat to my sofa to try and feel the kicks, but hadn't felt them.  I knew yesterday after a midday chocolate treat that he would be feeling them soon.  It was a special moment in our house.

6 comments:

  1. Seeing the look on your husband's face the first time they feel the baby kick is pretty incredible. The last time i was pregnant, I would press my belly to his back when we were in bed, and the baby would kick like crazy.

    Congrats on such a special moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for the hubs...it will make it more real for him:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome. Steve can't wait to be able to fill the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of miss those days but it's nice to have them out as well :) So glad to see you so happy Jeanna. You deserve it. Thanks for your comments on my blog. We are in love and feel very blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!! Kicks are so much fun. Glad to hear your eye is going to be ok--that must have been scary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh honey, I just read your journey and am soo sorry for your twins loss, but am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Owen!!! What a blessing!!! I found you from Monica's blog....new follower!!! :)

    ReplyDelete