Wednesday, October 13, 2010

wow, this is happening

Look what I got in the mail the other day!
Am I really having a baby boy?
There was also this little card:

Jeanna and Chris are expecting a baby boy
we know he would love a bottle, rattle or even a toy.
But we want to make sure he has the brains to go with his looks, 
So we want to fill his shelves with all our favorite books!

Will he love a guitar, book or even a ball?
Little Owen will surely be into it all!
So use this sticker and place it inside the front cover
so Owen will see who's story to discover!

Pick your faorite book from back in the day
fill in your name with a little something to say
Now this book will be Owen's forever 
and he will never forget you, not ever!

Make sure you visit when Owen has come
becaseu only you know how to read this one.
So get ready with all the special voices and looks
becasue he wants YOU to read him this special book.

Here is the little card that will go in the books!  How cute!!!

My sisters wrote the poem together!  So sweet!! They ROCK!!!

This little boy is going to be spoiled!

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable invitation and I absolutely love the labels that will go in the books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What a neat idea for the books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute I love it:) Very special invite with some creativity behind it....U asked me about names and nursery themes....It was between Brycen and Coleson for names I love Coleson but the hubs isnt 100% sold so I think we will go with Brycen and call him Bryce...Then middle name would be Mark after my dad:)

    My bedding came in the other day and it is Brown with big colored dots in Blue, Yellow, Green and Orange....and it has two Giraffes on it...I plan to paint the nursery either blue or yellow to make the black furniture and darker bedding pop with maybe a few painted dots above the changer:)

    Have a great weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GREAT idea! I'll have to keep that one in mind, what a nice way to remember where the books came from! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the invite when I opened it up! Now I got to figure out it flights are going to go down in price so I can make to the shower! xoxo

    ReplyDelete