28 Weeks:
This is in front of my friend Christie's tree!! We had a great night with friends,
eating chinese then hanging out at their house after Camryn went to bed.
29 Weeks:
I spent this week working on Owen's room and Christmas shopping!
30 weeks:
31 weeks:
This was the night of our Christmas party for our friends and their kids! It was a great night full of laughter and cookie decorating! I thought it was funny to try on the apron over the big belly and we decided to use this picture for our weekly addition!
How far along: 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: more than I probably should have
Maternity clothes: yes, though I am not loving my maternity pants anymore, they are getting too tight around my belly and the band at the top that used to be above my bump is now cutting into my bump.
Stretch marks: .........truthfully.....yes......on the underside of my boobs! Ladies don't forget about the lotion there!
Sleep: well I am still tossing and turning and now not sleeping as much. My left shoulder is really bothering me when I lay on it and my right side falls asleep when I lay on it so.....tossing and turning between pain and limbs falling asleep. The couch and guest bed have been visited on different nights.
Best moments this week: All the kicks and movements are so wonderful and just make every day special. Belly button in or out?: 1/2 flat and the top 1/2 is starting to pop out.
Craving: Cookies and milk are our best friend!
What I am looking forward to: Seeing all our family at all the Christmas celebrations this week!!!
Total weight gain/loss: more than I probably should have
Maternity clothes: yes, though I am not loving my maternity pants anymore, they are getting too tight around my belly and the band at the top that used to be above my bump is now cutting into my bump.
Stretch marks: .........truthfully.....yes......on the underside of my boobs! Ladies don't forget about the lotion there!
Sleep: well I am still tossing and turning and now not sleeping as much. My left shoulder is really bothering me when I lay on it and my right side falls asleep when I lay on it so.....tossing and turning between pain and limbs falling asleep. The couch and guest bed have been visited on different nights.
Best moments this week: All the kicks and movements are so wonderful and just make every day special. Belly button in or out?: 1/2 flat and the top 1/2 is starting to pop out.
Craving: Cookies and milk are our best friend!
What I am looking forward to: Seeing all our family at all the Christmas celebrations this week!!!
31 weeks by baby center dot com: This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.





Girlie you have def grown since your last pictures in a good way...Show off that bump!!! Mmm cookies and milk sound so good...Have a great xmas!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have to say i can't believe you are 31 wks already!!!! That is awesome! I also have to say that you look amazing! And you look so happy :). Oh i can't wait to see this little angel. Have a very Merry christmas little lady!!! Enjoy being with your hubby. Next year will be so different and so great!!
ReplyDeleteyou are adorable!
ReplyDeleteyou are so adorable! miss you! love the bump pics!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, you look just gorgeous. And so happy! I LOVE reading your blog, knowing how far you've come to get here and how much you appreciate everything you have. I know your sons are looking down on you, so happy for what you have now and knowing how much you still love them and celebrate them in this new pregnancy. You are truly an inspiration.
ReplyDelete