Monday, December 13, 2010

some dr apt updates with pics

Eye Dr appointment:  the blood from the back of my eye is gone, but the optic nerve is still red and inflamed (not good); but the good news is that my vision test show that I gained some vision back!!  So we are keeping a "eye" on my eye.

30 week u/s:  we went in today to check on my partial placenta previa, no move on the placenta's placement, but Owen is measuring right on track at 3.5 pounds!!!  Chris weighed just over 3 pounds when he was born, but this little boy is going to stay put for a little while longer!  Everything looks great with us!!! Enjoy the photoshoot!  Chris thinks he has my nose!! 



10 comments:

  1. Owen's a handsome little guy! Glad things are going well...I think of you often! You're in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww look at those cheeks. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome little man! I can't wait to see him in ten weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love those pics!! Hi Owen ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so so cute!!! The second pic is perfect she caught not moving perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with his adorable face. I can't wait to meet him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO beautiful, congrats on reaching the 30wk milestone! I love that you're also planning to cloth diaper, I was planning to use the same diapers as you and have a small stash from before, hopefully I'll be able to add to it soon! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and celebrating in the news with your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't technology wonderful!? He is a beautiful...or should I say handsome little fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fingers crossed your placenta moves! Mine did!

    ReplyDelete