Wednesday, December 8, 2010

some updates

Well, the holidays are here and that means TONS to do!  I've been so busy here is a little recap and a hint of whats ahead:


Saturday and Sunday were our childbirth blitz classes.  We learned a lot and got a tour of the local hospital, even though we will probably be delivering at the Greensboro Hospital.  Next week we are taking the Infant CPR class and in January the breastfeeding classes.

Monday:  I picked up the birthday invatations for a special little girl that is almost 1 and then had a great lunch with her mommy catching up!

Tuesday: I had an orientation with the unemployment office, good info but a bit dull.

Today: I babysat a precious 2 month old little girl to help out a friend and I also dealt with the gas company (LONG story there).

Tomorrow/Thursday: is a busy day.  I am eating lunch with a fellow blogger for the first time, Krista!!  Then I have my follow up eye doctor appointment, please say a prayer that my eye bleed has gotten better and no surgery or medication is needed.  If all goes well I will end the day with a birthday/holiday celebration at another friends place before heading back to btown.


Friday: no plans except for usual house cleaning, cooking, and catching up from this busy week.  Maybe, I will finish my Christmas shopping!  Oh, did I mention that Owen will be the big 3-0!! 30 weeks!

So, I do have to mention that I WON a contest!!  I entered to win $500 worth of Avent products and I WON!!  WOW!  I feel so blessed!!!  It includes a manual breast pump, a twin electric breast pump, a breast milk storage set, a bottle warmer, 12 bottles and a bottle brush.

PS: I know my 29 week belly pic is still stuck on my camera and it is almost 30 weeks on FRIDAY!! OPS!  Bad blogger......

5 comments:

  1. OMG! what an awesome win! I'm so happy for you! and I can't wait for lunch tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to win all that good stuff:) I never win anything so good for you....and Wow 30wks time is flying:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one busy lady!! Enjoy it now b/c it seems everything gets harder once the baby comes, no more easy running around! lol Congrats on the win.. that's awesome.. you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay what a great contest to win! so happy for you!! that will save u big money!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on winning the contest! Just stopping by to see how you're doing. Hope all is well! Sending love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete