Saturday, January 1, 2011

lil spark: 33 weeks

Oh my goodness 4 weeks until Owen is full term!!  Thank you Lord, you are so good!!!

How far along: 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: will find out Tuesday at my next OB apt
Maternity clothes: I really only like to wear pj's at this point.
Stretch marks: realized my new lotion was for FIRMING, ops, guess we will use that in about 6 weeks after this man makes his appearance!  I did buy the Mama Bee's belly balm, it is annoying getting it out of the tin, but it really does moisturize my skin!  I am really diggin' it right now. 
Sleep:  spent the first night of the new year in the guest bedroom, but hey I gotta do what I gotta do to get some zzzz!
Best moments this week:  Ringing in the new year with our bestest friends and their daughter.  It was low key, but fun!  We talked baby stuff all night!  Strollers, breast pumps, etc.
Belly button in or out?: working its way out
Craving: organic skim milk (have I mentioned this?)
What I am looking forward to: the u/s on the 13th!!!


By the way: 
I have approximately a four pound
pineapple in my belly!

5 comments: