Friday, December 14, 2012

IFV Day 33: 11dp3dt

11 days past 3 day transfer, 14 days past ovulation.

Today was an informative day.  My RE personally called me and we talked about all the reasons that this cycle didn't work.  We discussed when I wanted to move forward.  Basically, there is no medical reason to wait. If we do wait 1 cycle (which my husband and I had originally discussed doing) it would put us into some calendar issues and so we have decided to move forward with IVF #2. I have so many things going through my head right now and I can't even begin to get them down on paper or even describe how I really feel.  I have been so lost, lacking all hope until speaking with my RE.  Now I feel we have a good plan and the hope has begun to light inside my heart.

A few interesting things about our upcoming cycle:

  • This cycle is what my RE called a "Lupron Flair" Technique or Therapy
    • I will be taking 2 shots a day
    • we are "waking" up my ovaries, no more suppressing them
  • I am now taking 13 pills a day till I am told not too.  The goal of these supplements is to help egg quality.
    • Co Q-10: 200mg
    • DHEA: 50mg
    • D3: 2000mg

No comments:

Post a Comment