3 days past, 3 day transfer and 6 days past ovulation.
Well, we got the call that I knew was coming. I was glad I didn't have to call the RE's office myself. The embryologist was very sweet and as soon as she finished the idle chit chat she said, unfortunately. When I heard that one word, I knew; no frosties. She said they didn't make it much further than the day of transfer. She said they are very hopeful for the 2 we did transfer.
Today was a little tough. I kinda sunk into a book and ignored the world.
Back Off, Man. I'm A Baker.
1 day ago


So sorry you don't have frosties! I hope those two embies snuggle in tight! GL
ReplyDeleteSo sorry. That's what I'm so afraid of too. Ugh, this entire process of so full of ups and downs, isn't it?! Just find peace in knowing that you transferred the very best 2 and they are getting nice and cozy as we speak.
ReplyDeletePraying that the 2ww flies by.
Hugs,
Kara