I have been hiding. Hiding from the face book world, hiding from all these feelings, but they are starting to bubble up again. I am in a mood. I know I am. I know nothing set it off, but I think the high of the holidays has worn off and the current head cold that has taken residence in my head is taking a toll on me. Ok, I feel better just putting that out there!
I had an u/s on Friday. My ovaries were "too active" and my E2 was 67. I told them I wanted to start off this cycle the best we could. I was relieved when they didn't push to start this week. I think I need another week to settle back home after the week of travels and don't get me started on the amount of stuff that still needs a home.
whew. thats it for now. I will check back in on the 4th after the next u/s....unless I go crazy first on these birth control pills.
Saturday, December 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment