Sunday, December 2, 2012

IVF Day 20: Day 2 after ET

Shhh "Embroys are sleeping in culture media, under an oil droplet, not to be disturbed in their low oxygen, nitrogen rich incubator"

Today, I am just so nervous for tomorrow.  I would love to get that call at 8am that says all the embies are looking so fabulous don't come in you are rescheduled to Wednesday.  But then again if the phone rings it could be the Dr calling to say there is nothing to transfer.  Oh dear God, please let these four grow nice and strong.

Tomorrow we want 2 beautiful 8 cell embies.

Here is an image that I found:
image source


Actually, I just want a good chance at something to transfer.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for tomorrow's call, that you will have great news! Every step of this process is so crazy stessful. Hope you are doing some nice, relaxing, and pampering things for yourself before you are officially pupo (pregnant until proven otherwise). This is going to work for you...I just know it! Lots of prayers coming your way.

    Hugs,
    Kara
    www.waitingonbabyb.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete