We got up early and packed Owen in the car with his breakfast and headed to the OB. We had a great u/s. Jesse had his hands in his face so we didn't get a great face picture, but Owen loved seeing his face, toes and listening to his heartbeat (made the lady do it again!). Thankfully, he was SO GOOD and very sweet to everyone. Next we headed to the 2nd waiting room where he played the IPAD quietly till we met with the DR. Dr. L gave me a glowing report. Highlights: I haven't gained any weight in 2 weeks, since I was on track to gain too much this is good news. Jesse weighs about 4 pounds putting him a week and a half ahead and 95%. This is good and bad. Good that even tho I didn't gain weight, he is growing just fine. Semi bad b/c of the gestation diabetes this usually leads to big babies and means repeat c/s. Though at this point I am not sure I could make it to 42 weeks and an induction because I am already so uncomfortable.
After we got home and had some lunch Owen and Mommy took great naps! Then we had a good dinner together and Daddy left for his meeting. Mommy whipped up this little changing table cover! I used the scraps and some ops quilting blocks we couldn't use in his quilt. I thought the blue will be good for the "bottom" area of the changing table! Haha!
![]() |
| haha! I am wearing the same outfit as my last belly pic at 29 weeks. |
Per baby center dot com: "This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3 1/3 pounds (about the size of a coconut) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy."
Weeeelllll, we are a bit off! Haha! 4 lbs vs 3.3! oh well. Dr wasn't worried I am not too worried!




No comments:
Post a Comment