32 weeks per babycenter:
By now, your baby weighs 3 3/4 pounds (about the size of a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.
How far along: 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still hanging around 27 pounds, with Owen I was 8 pounds heaver! This GD diet works!
Maternity clothes: def. I had to buy one more large short sleeved top to cover this big belly, my favorite thing to wear is a long maxi dress! Wish I had more of them that fit!
Stretch marks: I think some old marks have gotten bigger and turned purple again :/ oh well it's worth it for this little boy!
Sleep: I think it's crazy I can take a 3 hour nap and not move once, but then at night I turn over every hour or pee every hour. So sleep isnt that great and I worry every time I walk to the bathroom that he is ok. I seem to worry more at night.
Best moments this week: I loved having some friends gush over my belly and tell me I look great too! I think this diet is hopefully going to keep me from gaining that extra 15-20 pounds I did with Owen!!
Belly button in or out?: I was looking at Owens 32 week post and apparently my belly button hadn't popped, but this time we are full on outie! It shows through shirts....ugh!
Craving: not really craving much at this point, partly bc I am so focused on my diet!
What I am looking forward to: possibly 7 weeks till he is HERE!!
Sorry no pic this week! Life has been busy! Jesse you are still loved I promise!


No comments:
Post a Comment