The nursery has stalled because all the "fun" projects are done. Organizing, cleaning and hanging stuff on the walls is mainly what is left. But, today was one of those days I got a lot done!
-organized and restocked my toiletry bag: extra contacts, glasses, shampoo etc. are all ready to go!
-washed nursing bras and pads, still can't find a stack of nursing tops that I know are hiding from me!!!
-soaked in dawn and HOT water, scrubbed then boiled all the bottles and pump parts; then organized and put a mini bag together for the hospital
-hand pump, bottle, nipple, lids, nursing pads and sensitive covers all put in a nice bag to go in the diaper bag
-half packed the diaper bag for the hospital: comfy onesies, cute hats, socks, washed the coming home outfit (needs to air dry and be pressed still)
-washed newborn diapers, cloth wipes, and inserts (still need to fold and put away)
-put large bottles, extra cloth diaper supples and some random stuff under the crib
-pulled together the various samples of formula and other feeding supples in a bag in his closet for easy access
-decided where in the kitchen all the bottles will go, but still need to move stuff around
-spray painted a picture frame white bc I didn't like the blue I had painted it :/
-took the paint supples from painting Jesse's room to the basement, they had been living on the floor of the laundry room
-made some to do lists!
Sadly, my house is a wreck! Owen has his toys everywhere and my dining room table is covered in paperwork that I probably should have taken care of instead of all these little projects. But I do feel more close to being ready! I want the last few weeks to be take it easy and enjoy time with Owen.
My goal for August was to finish the nursery so September can be freezer meal month. I have to admit I am not looking forward to it!
We are still in bathroom remodel mode. The bathroom is gutted and most of the electrical is done and right now we are waiting for the plumber to come to install the waterproof pan, move the toilet and add a sink rough in plumbing. Tile has been ordered and selections have been made. Just need that Plummer to come out....going onto week 3 now...
It is now Sunday! Haha it's so hard to post these when I write them. Saturday the plumber came out!!! He was basically looking at everything so he can come back on Tuesday and start the rough in plumbing. It was good we had him come because we now know we need the HVAC guy to come out and see if we can move part of vent system so we can put the toilet where we want it. If it all works out we might have someone at our house every day next week. (Wishful thinking I know). I am hoping for tile in the shower the end of the following week.
We did a 32.5 week bump pic! Here I am 3 weeks in a row in the same outfit, it is just my go to comfy outfit now.
So, now it's Sunday and I am sick :(. I have a soar throat and some stuffed up head and nose. I wish you could hear the whine I am whining!! 7 months pregnant and sick...not so much fun.





feel better soon! you look adorable!
ReplyDeletethanks Jess!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethanks Jess!
ReplyDelete