So, Wednesday night I had a fun night out with my mommy friends at a local restaurant where they do a trivia night. We lost and gave up on the second round, but ended up having more fun gabbing the night away. But during the evening I got the most awesome text. My boys had been up to projects while I was gone! Owen decided to move his crib to Jesse's nursery and they texted me this pic! Please note the huge green ball in the crib. I am sure you can guess who decided to help decorate that way!
Thursday was a fun day. A little different than our normal days around here, but I want to remember it. I wish I had blogged last night, because I am already forgetting details.
This morning Owen was playing and asking me to play with him. I was texting my girlfriends and really was going to play with him, but then he ran up to me said "kiss mommy, come play! Owen help you up!" We played little people. The prince rode in the back of the wagon with the princess riding the horse pulling him and the other princess drove a dump truck! Love it! Then we played with spiderman and trucks in the hall.
Later we needed to meet up with Daddy and so we had a fun lunch date! Did a few errands and headed home. Owen now understand how the days progress and when he finds out that we are headed home he will tell me "not night night time". Haha. Poor kid, yup it is nap time! He was a bit fussy and this was the first day where the crib was not an option because it was no longer in his room. I rocked my precious little boy to sleep and it was wonderful.
After naptime we had to hurry and get ready for our swimming class and playing at the pool with daddy! Daddy was very impressed with how far he has come and I am a true believer of bathtime not worrying about getting water in their eyes, dumping it on their heads and swim lessons every 4-6 months. Even though early on he didn't "learn" much we were just getting him used to the water. He is now able to hold his breath under the water, kick and stand up without freaking out. Last night he even held the noodle and kicked swimming on his own. Not as comfortable as the swim vest, of course! This this morning I threw him across the pool (harder than I meant to) and he LOVED it! Again again! (we had a fun pool play date)!
He is zonked out exhausted in his big boy bed and Neanna is headed our way this evening! Fun summer goings ons!
Monday, August 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment