Then it was nap time, I put a diaper on him and it was a little wet when he woke up. Daddy was working on the bathroom so we decided underwear and pants were going to have to be worn in the construction zone and basement. Weeeeeeelllll, I am not surprised we had an accident. He pooped in his pants, but did seem embarassed about it. Daddy got him cleaned up and new underwear and back to work. He did do pretty good peeing when we asked him too, though still had damp underwear when it was bath time. It wasn't a lot so I feel like he realized what was happening and stopped it.
I have a feeling the poop is going to be our struggle. But we are talking about how you have to sit on the potty for a long time, sometimes singing a song before the poop will come out!
If anyone has poop tips fill me in!!


No comments:
Post a Comment