Monday, September 21, 2009

CD40 and we are PG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So, this morning AF still had not arrived and I decided if I tested then I knew she would rear her head and we could move on....well.......BFP!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG FAT POSITIVE!!! Chris and I are scared to get too excited but at the same time we are ECSTATIC!!!! Chris was so cute asking if the faint line was too faint to believe...I was like a positive is a positive!!! At this point, he picked me up threw us on the bed and looked into my eyes and started tearing up!

Thank you Lord for blessing us in so many ways!!! I never thought I would be the one to get PG the month before starting Clomid. I prayed that I would be, but never truly believed it! So, here is our first meeting with our little bean and the crazy temperature chart that got us to today.

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! oh my gosh. I almost squealed out loud at work, when I just read this! I am so happy for you. Prayers have been answered. I am saying extra prayers for big beta numbers. :) woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, WOW!!! I am so happy for you -CONGRATS!!! Time to join the BFP club :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What a happy and lucky day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jeanna! That's awesome news...

    ReplyDelete