Friday, December 4, 2009

blood type

So, I called my "old" dr office that I am switching away from to ask my blood type.  In the computer, they have me switching to another dr office, but then when she retrieved my file she realized she didn't have the consent form to release my file (therefore it was not sent as I was informed).  After some consulting with another lady (which I could hear EVERYTHING-they were very confused and some shuffling of papers) she found the release form that I faxed last week and was going to make sure to send my file today to my "new" dr office. 

I was going to call the "new" office to find out my blood type, but then decided just to call the "old" office and I am glad I did!!  This way at our DR apt on the 17th they will have all my information.

Anyway, I am O positive.  Just thought it would be good to know.  Now, I wonder what blood type Chris is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment