I love love love this dr office. Everything she said made me feel comfortable and secure. They are going to let me try and to a natural birth if both babies are healthy, no complications, and head down. This is what I want! Then if there are complications we can schedule a c-section. I like that the decision is not being made today, but waiting till we have more facts. The only draw back is that they don't take medicaid and I have to pay everything upfront which is about 4k. The second baby costs $1300 extra. Still cheaper than having them separate (trying to look on the bright side).
Our big ultrasound is scheduled for January 7th and we will find out who these two are. I can't wait...I am looking forward to this more than Christmas!
So here is some bedding Sara found at BB&Beyond. Light blue and Brown ROCK AND ROLL!!! Love it!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yay for your new doctor's office! :) Glad you like the bedding!
ReplyDeleteSoo cute!! I can't wait to "meet" these little ones!
ReplyDeleteWe were expecting to find out the genders at our 15 week appt, but the girls wouldn't cooperate, so we had to wait 3 L-O-N-G weeks until our 18 week appt! At least you will be far enough along that there won't be any doubts! How exciting! Merry Christmas :)
ReplyDeleteWe had b/g twins in 2007 and had no c-section. I just kept saying that I was not going to have a c-section and praying for healthy babies. They were head down for a long time before they were born too. I hope both cooperate at your next ultrasound, good luck!
ReplyDelete