Tuesday, December 1, 2009

i've offically switched DR's

I have been having some reservations about my doctors office for a while.  Mostly, it seems there is a serious disorganization there and several other friends that are patients have had some "bad" experiences.  The last thing I want at the end of this pregnancy is stress and regret about not switching doctors. 

I feel so much better about switching back to my old doctors office, even though they are going to make me repeat the health education with the nurse and it is going to cost us some extra money, but in the long run it will be worth it.  I haven't had anything but great experiences with this doctors office. 

Today I had to:
  1. call my old "new" dr office and set up appointments
  2. call the other dr to get my file transfered
  3. fax in the release to transfer my file
  4. call the money department to get a credit for services paid for that I haven't used
I am hoping at the apointment on the 17th they will do an ultrasound and we might find out the sex of these 2 beans that I am cookin!

No comments:

Post a Comment