Saturday, December 26, 2009

nicknames

So the other night Chris and I were talking about the babies, now that I can feel them move I tell him all the time.  Well, he always wants to know which one moved.  If you know my husband you know he has a random fascination with Benjamin Franklin. Anytime, he sees/hears anything about Ben he says something about how awesome he was or how amazing, etc. you get the idea.  Chris also thinks it is cute when you name the babies with names that start with an "A" and a "B".  Therefore, baby B became Benjamin Franklin and somehow baby A became Abraham Lincoln. Well, this is WAY to long to type much less say each time one of them moves, so we shortened it to Ben and Abe...but that was to boring so I changed it to Benny and Abbey!  (didn't you just enjoy the play by play of our random bedtime conversation...nope the H's are not going to be curing cancer or solving the worlds problems anytime soon!)

Abby is currently on my right side and toward the front making me look lopsided, and Benny is hiding in the back left.  I don't feel Benny move as much as Abby and I think this is because Abby is near the front.  I am feeling them move several times a day, more when I am calm and pay attention.

We are still on for January 7th and our BIG ultrasound!! Can't wait to see you again Abby and Benny!  Your mommy loves you!

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to picture these nicknames for girls! LOL.....Looking forward to finding out the sexes!
    Glad all is going well for you and the babies!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete