I thought I would update on the past few days, just to keep an ongoing record of this pregnancy.
Saturday and Sunday I felt great, really great! I had gone from 1st trimester nausea, to a horrible head cold, to a pulled muscle in my leg (that had me limping for several days). So, on Saturday while snowed in Chris and I worked on lots of projects that we had been putting off. Then on Sunday, we cleaned the house, went out for Mexican food and headed to Wally World. By the end of the shopping my stomach was so tight and beginning to hurt pretty bad. I thought that I had just over done it, so I went home and laid down for the rest of the day. That night was a bad night, I tossed and turned till about 2am when I decided to call my Dr's office and speak with a nurse. She had me drink 2 bottles of water, take 2 tylenol and some milk of magnesia, then lay on my left side and make sure there were not any contractions. Thankfully, there were not. About 3:30, I began to get somewhat sleepy and moved back into our bedroom and was able to get a few hours before going into work. All day on Monday my uterus felt very heavy and I was very uncomfortable. I was barely able to get through some much anticipated Christmas shopping with my sister Sara.
Thankfully, my husband is a wonderful man and he started a yummy hot dinner so by the time I finally got home we were able to eat together before I spent the rest of the night on the sofa. Last night I got some good sleep and I didn't want to get up this morning, but I did. We are headed to my mom's right after work and can't wait to see my sisters and Grandmother. I do still have to pick up 1 more gift and need to wrap a few other items, but I can do the wrapping at mom's and grab the gift at lunch. I can not let my body get that way again and so I am not stressing about not finishing everything. Just like I didn't stress about decorating our home for the holidays, there will be plenty more years to do the big tree and soon enough the little ones will enjoy it with us!
Merry Christmas everyone! Just remember that Jesus' birth is the reason for the season and spread the love to everyone! Be safe in your travels!
Wedding Wrecks, Fangirl Edition
6 days ago


I'm so sorry that happened. I remember that happening to me around the same time. It would happen at the end of the day and SUCKED. Even talking makes it tighten up more. I would try to uncontract the muscles to make it feel better. Lean forward and push your stomach in and your back out, that always helped. And just start taking it easy. You cant do the things you used to be able to do. Your building 2 little people now. :) Feel good.
ReplyDeletethank you so much jeanna! you are the best. I was screaming and crying for you when you got your BFP. You always have encouraging words for me! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHave you tried a materity belt or gurdle type thing. THis happened to me too, and that would help some. Try to take it slow. Have a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling better. Just wanted to wish you a very merry christmas.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling better! BH Contractions started for me at 24 weeks and never stopped! I eventually just got used to them, but they're still uncomfortable! Hang in there! It will go by so fast! Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete