technically it is still night time. It is 4:45 as I begin to type this. I have been awake for the past 3+ hours tossing and turning. First my soar throat woke me up and I had to get a cough drop, while I was awake I went ahead and used the opportunity to pee & blow my nose. Well, when I got back and bed and hoped to fall right back asleep that was a joke. My soar throat has gotten worse, my head began to have another head ache from blowing my nose and now the worst case of heartburn has come on IN MY LIFE!!! The burning starts right below where my raw throat hurts and goes down into my stomach. But that not all, my back and shoulder muscles have tightened up and no position is comfortable. So, I took some tums and kept trying to get comfy. I even tried the couch. After that didn't' work I woke Chris up and got him to massage my shoulders, which did help for the 10 minutes he did it, the then scratched my back and went back to sleep. I think I may have dosed off for a few minutes but then the heartburn and muscle cramping in my back hit me like a brick wall and I was wide awake again. So, here I am at now almost 5am awake squinting at the PC screen b/c I didn't put my contacts in and every few minutes I have to blow my nose e or take a break to massage my aching shoulders.
I know I asked for this pregnancy and Iam not complaining, but yes I am complaining. Why did this heartburn attack have to happen when I am trying to get over this horrible head cold. I hope I am not gong to make this heart bun wost but I am hungy so I am gong to SLOWLY eat a 1/2 bagel with just a little butter, can I get any more bland? You shouold have seen all the typos before I fixed them and if this post doesnt't make any sense, I appoligize. if you got this far reading tgis thanks for listening to a crazy sick lady on the middle of the night.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



awwww! yes we did ask for these pregnancies but we are also human and it is okay to complain about the heartburn, constant peeing, muscle cramps and aches, sickness, indegestion, swollen feet and ankles.....etc!! luckily we have great men to do this with, can you imagine having to do it all alone? mike has started giving me foot massages every night:) i love you and hope you feel better!!
ReplyDeleteawwww... im sorry you are having to go through this! Just think when those little babies get here we won't even remember these nights. I am around for a back scratch if you need it!! love you!
ReplyDeleteOH sweetie i'm so sorry.. I hope you are feeling better really soon. And hey it's ok to complain!! Don't feel bad about it!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you're feeling so crappy. Hope it gets better soon. I know what you mean about not being able to get back to sleep. It seems like I wake up for the last time to pee at about 4:00 and never can go back to sleep. Oh well, maybe it's getting us ready for when our little ones arive! Hang in there :)
ReplyDelete