Monday, December 14, 2009
disappointing news...but it's ok
I just called my Dr office to see if they would be doing an u/s at my appointment and they said no that they didn't have it on the schedule. So, I guess on Thursday when we leave we will find out when we will find out the sexes. I still plan on asking her if she can do a quick ultrasound...but I am not feeling very confident about it. Here's to learning some more patience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


awww i know you are dissapointed! Its okay! we have the rest of our lives to love and know them... makes it more special to make us wait a little longer. :)
ReplyDeletep.s. i can't wait either...
You'll find out soon enough gurl..i'm sure are disappointed but just think in a few weeks you'll know exactly what you are going to have!! Hang on a little while longer :)
ReplyDelete