Sunday, December 16, 2012

IVF #2 Begins tonight

Tonight, I am starting the birth control pills again.  Tomorrow we are headed back to the RE's office to write a check for more money to hopefully make a baby. I am sure I will have lots more to update then.

I am sorry these blog post have been so horrible.   It has been a rough week.  I am basically just keeping track for myself for future reference.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jeanna, I am so sorry that you didn't get your BFP with IVF #1. I had a sinking feeling when I didn't see any updates. I am happy that you are going for it again so soon. Hope that IVF #2 is the sticky one!

    Our IVF #1 hasn't gone exactly as planned, and although I haven't lost hope, I am being realistic at the same time. We signed up for a 2 cycle package, so if this time doesn't work, we only have one more shot at our baby.

    You are in my thoughts and prayers!
    Hugs,
    Kara
    www.waitingonbabyb.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry Jeanna. I really hope IVF #2 works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanna I am sorry! I hope round 2 goes well for you! Will be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete