So, my girlfriend Christie got mad at me yesterday for the lack of blogging! I have neglected this blog somewhat. This is due to TONS of other things going on in my life and not that our little bean is not important, it is more that this blog has become neglected! Sorry, my little blog you have been there for me these past painful months and I am excited about they next 9 months of excitement and fun!
Anyway, update time.
So, we did switch doctors (thanks again Christie for your DR's name!). I have been to the new OB's office and meet with a nurse and did the edcutaional meeting. I had about 7 vials of blood drawn and had to do a pee test. The weirdest thing about this office is when they gave me a pee cup for the next visit. This is their standard practice...i am predicting that I will forget the pee cup and end up like Christie with several in my purse!!!
Ok, Christie--you know I love you and I hope you enjoyed the shout outs!!! More blogs to follow, I PROMISE with Belly Pics!!!!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment