Sunday, October 18, 2009

MoMo Twins

As of right now the doctors think we are having Monoamniotic Twins.  Basically, they share the same sack of fluid.  Please pray that at our Nov. 13th u/s they find a second sack.  This would be better for the development of the babies. If you are looking at the picture ours is the 3rd one down.  But we are hoping for the 2nd picture.  Thankfully, we are not the last picture!!!  I did ask this during the u/s and she said they are two SEPARATE bodies!
click here for more info

I included the link to the website where I found the picture and if you want to read more about our type of twins go there!  The shortened term is MoMo for Monochorionic/Monoamniotic twins.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment! Oh my gosh, twins!?! I didn't even know you were pregnant.. did i miss a post on your other blog??? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! That is so exciting!

    We are unofficially TTC (ie.: not really telling anyone and just waiting to see what happens, other the the drs appointments I have scheduled). I have been lurking on the bump.com, just reading up on what is to come!

    I am hoping for picture #2 for you!

    ReplyDelete