Wednesday, October 7, 2009
called the dr today
So, I have been really disappointed when I switched Dr's that my first chance to hear the heart beat moved from October 15th to November 6th. I know that is only 2 weeks, but it is still a month away! I have waited so long to conceive this baby that I am ready to FEEL like this is really happening. I like the new Dr's office and the lady on the phone was super nice today, she really made me feel it was OK to call with any little concern. She is going to talk to the Ultrasound technician and see what she thinks about doing an EDD (estimate due date ultrasound). Say a prayer for me that they are in a good mood today and we can get an appointment ASAP!!! My cell is permanently attached to my hip until she calls! I do hope it isn't in the middle of my 1pm appointment today....thank to my girls for encouraging me to call the Dr. Stay tuned.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment